1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the supreme and final authority by which all human opinion, creeds, or conduct shall be tried and judged.
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, is both true God and true man. We believe in His sinless life and in His miracles.
3. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that man sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also physical death which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and, in the case of those who reach moral responsibility, manifest themselves as sinners in thought, word, and deed.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substituti onary sacrifice, and that all who believe in Him are justified on the basis of His precious blood shed on Calvary's cross.
5. We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ who has ascended into heaven, and ever lives to intercede for us as our High Priest.
6. We believe in the second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and His personal pre-millennial return.
7. We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, those who received Jesus Christ as Lord unto the resurrection of life, and those who have rejected Him unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe that the baptism in the Holy Spirit is a second experience subsequent to salvation for believers who have already been born again. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit anoints the child of God with power to witness and supernatural strength to live the crucified life. We believe that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit should be operating and working in each local church today, even as they did in the early church. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
9. We believe that all who have received by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and have become children of God and members of the body of Christ. We desire to have fellowship with all those who are born again and who love to praise His holy name. We desire fellowship with our other brothers and sisters who do not believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit and who have not as yet received the Baptism in the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.