Life Chain 2023
It's been over a year since the United States Supreme Court returned the Roe decision back to the States where it belongs. We have some inroads to reduce the numbers of abortion in Nebraska. But we have to continue to work with our State Legislator s to ban abortions in our State. We must continue to take this issue to the Lord in prayer.
Please join us for Lincoln's Right 2023 Life Chain for the annual silent prayer vigil in support of all human like, born and preborn. Your presence is a visual witness that we are a Pro-life Community, State and Country.
- Sunday, October 1st from 2:30 - 3:30pm on the Southside of 44th - 45th Street.
New Location Update - Last Sunday a total of $ 230.00 was given towards the weekly New Location goal.
COMING UP ON THE CALENDAR
September 23, 2023
Our next Daughters of the King Breakfast is Saturday, September 23, 8am. Invite a friend and join us for a delicious breakfast and a time of encouragement.
September 25, 2023
Ladies Monday Bible Study, Monday, September 25 @ 10 o'clock am. Studying 1 Peter.
September 25, 2023
Ministry Leaders, your next dinner/meeting is scheduled for September 25th at 6:30pm. Pastor would like a head count of those who will be able to attend the meeting. Please click on the RSVP button to let us know if you are available to join us or not.
LCF's Annual Blessing the World Fall Conference
Sunday, October 1 -
- During both morning services. Guest speaker Kelly Wagner will share her story about Hope4Liberia, an orphanage that God has called her to build.
- Sunday evening, 6 - 7:30 pm -
- We will show a video of a short-term trip leading a man to develop clean water for many people in various parts of the world.
- Jami St. Germaine will be our guest speaker, sharing her story about her short-term experience going to Liberia with Kelly.
- Different ethic snacks will be served.
Monday, October 2, 6:30 - 8pm, LCF members will share with us about their short-term trips they have taken and the effects it has had on their lives.
October 14, 2023
Come on out to the Men’s Breakfast! Saturday, October 14 at 8am.
Enjoy a great time of fellowship and encouragement with other Christian men. We pray together for the needs in our lives, church, community, nation, and world, followed by a great breakfast and a short Bible study.